- #SundayThoughts20.4K Tweets
- #SignsSomeoneIsPsycho4,557 Tweets
- #HEAR_YOURSELF29.5K Tweets
- #ManlyReasonsToIgnoreACall1,511 Tweets
- BaleZinedine Zidane says Real Madrid are working on Gareth Bale's departure
- #SundayMotivation21.2K Tweets
- Parrott3,825 Tweets
- FloydPacquiao's title win gets people talking about a Mayweather rematch
- Georgiou4,392 Tweets
- Katie Ledecky
In 2012, almost 1 million accounts were added to Twitter every day.
Here's what the front page of The New York Times looked like 50 years ago today, the morning after the Apollo 11 moon landing. The headline “Men Walk on Moon” was set in some of the largest type ever used in The Times. Read the story behind the story: https://nyti.ms/32GwDYX
I don’t believe the four Congresswomen are capable of loving our Country. They should apologize to America (and Israel) for the horrible (hateful) things they have said. They are destroying the Democrat Party, but are weak & insecure people who can never destroy our great Nation!