We looked inside some of the tweets by @nytimes and found useful information for you.
Inside 100 Tweets
Rankings (sorted by number of followers)
1. in category Daily News
4. in category Media
15. in country United States
- #LoverTaylor Swift drops latest album Lover
- Paper RingsTaylor Swift drops latest album Lover
- The ManTaylor Swift drops latest album Lover
- Cruel SummerTaylor Swift drops latest album Lover
- Cornelia StreetTaylor Swift drops latest album Lover
- #WHATAMIOUTNOWWhy Don't We drop their new single What Am I
- #GINGER7,202 Tweets
- Death By A Thousand CutsTaylor Swift drops latest album Lover
- Nice To Have A FriendTaylor Swift drops latest album Lover
- Jeezy11.7K Tweets
That's a 78% increase in the number of heads of state and national governments on Twitter from 2011. Which means Twitter is taking over the world. And we're ok with that.
How China has changed as seen through the prism of the beach made famous by Chairman Mao. 'Chinese millennials spurn the place as fusty, and less than pristine. They prefer the Maldives or Thailand or even, in some cases, the Hamptons.' @JanePerlez
Lau Sing Kee was awarded for his bravery in World War I, but was later convicted of skirting discriminatory immigration laws. His path from soldier to prisoner was emblematic of Chinese immigrants' struggles in early 20th-century America.
there are lots of open questions about Taylor Swift re-recording her catalog—acoustic? note-for-note recreations? Max Martin?—but on the contract point, Swift said this morning that she’s allowed to start re-recording her first five albums in Nov. 2020…
As the Zika virus spread across the Americas, there was a glaring exception: Cuba had no record of infections. Now scientists have reported a previously unknown outbreak on the island in 2017. Global health officials failed to sound the alarm.